Friday, December 31, 2010

Final Day of 2010

Two thousand ten? twenty ten?
These are the names that being argued by everyone when we step into the year 2010 in January 2010. Which one should we use to pronounce 2010 ???

For me, I prefer to use the latter in my previous 364 days. It sounds cool and great !!

Time past very fast, and now we have only another 23 hours and 40 minutes before living in the 2011, the Rabbit Year.

We have grown up, at the age of 21st, we including me (of course) should start thinking about the future and have a draft or plan on it.

At the age of 21, most of us are having a new life in University, a place training us before stepping into the future workforce and it may act as a place for us to fully enjoy our life before the future workforce.

The future may look far far away, actually it is very near. On the way to plan my future, it is getting a lot more complicated when I come to a junction where requiring an answer, a solution... I need to choose which way to go, like what we have studied:- by Robert Frost.

The Road Not Taken
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Whether what to be choose, we should take this opportunity to fully utilize the facility in the University to strengthen our knowledge, our ability and our living skills. It sure will smoothen our future.

Wishing everyone have a delighted Happy New Year 2011 ^^

Let us welcome the Year 2011, the Year of Rabbit ^^