Friday, December 24, 2010

When Vista Meet With Ubuntu

When Windows meet Linux ;
When Paid meet Free ;
When Vista meet Ubuntu ,
Finally I decided installing Ubuntu 10.04 alongside with the windows Vista Home Premium. In the initial worrying the re-partitioning of the hard disk may bring problem but find out that it doesn't bring any problems at all after installing.

The Wubi allow me to install Ubuntu like a Windows application. Give it a start to use it,(although it bring some inconvenience in the beginning)and going to discover an alternative of using an operating system on my notebook.

A new day for a new thing^^ AND looking forward to master it:)

PS: This post should posted in ckeong89-mobile.blogspot.com since I have announced that the blog purposely for any technology-based article, as I didnt recommend any method or specific instructions on the Ubuntu therefore this article to be placed here to solely express my feeling to start a new operating system.

No comments: